We are looking for Candidates who can develop applications using python. Keen to learn and work on customization of ERP modules as per requirements.
Joining our team to design, build and grow the core products of the business – an revolutionized platform for consumer good quality inspection world-wide
Develop/customize OpenERP Odoo modules and APIs in Python
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Data Modeling, module and report development
Sustaining and improving existing ERP functions in production
Follow software development and review processes
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Code refactoring for sustainability and performance tuning.
Develop future cloud-based ERP services and scaling system to serve tens of thousands of users
Your Skills and Experience
Male/female, from 23 years old to 35 years old, at least 01 year of experience in the position of application or equivalent.
University graduate or above major
Have a basic understanding of Linux
Experience in Python programming (Or) Odoo/Open ERP project.
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries, Relational Databases & SQL concepts. PostgreSQL is a plus
Knowledge in integrating third party applications using any web service is also preferred
Experience in developing modular plugins for any open source enterprise business web applications
English: Reading well technical documents
Nice to have
- Knowing or passionate about ERP / OpenERP- Odoo is an advantage
- Experience with Qweb, XML
- Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: code review, continuous integration – continuous delivery, GIT, ability to write structured, well-documented and maintainable code.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Bonus according to the project.
- Bonus for 13th month salary.
- Rewards for job performance accumulated at the end of the year.
- To attend specialized and managerial training courses organized by the company or the company registered to participate outside.
- Review salary adjustment 2 times per year.
- Participate in annual vacation, team building and picnic programs with the company.
- Are entitled to public holidays according to State regulations
- To implement the regime of visiting sickness, hospitality, happiness, birthday.
- Having signed labor contracts and participated in social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance fully as prescribed.